Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I purchase from Slide Glide
We believe when it comes to sliding wardrobe design and manufacture you will not find any body else with the expertise knowledge and experience providing the same quality and value for money as we provide.
What is the difference between your doors and others.
It is not just one difference but a combination of differences that seperate some products from others.
1. All our doors come with a built in cushion rebated into the door, not glued on !
2. All our timber panels are 18mm thick , not 10mm thick !
3. All our profiles are of a heavier build construction to take 18mm panels so therefore increasing rigidity , no warping !
4. All our wheels are of a heavier build again to suit 18mm thickness not 10mm, increasing durability and stability !
The proof is in the pudding come and see for yourself , please feel free to visit any of our displays s where we will show you in great detail our systems which we are very proud of.
How do I go about getting a quote?
There are two options
1. The fastest option is to call to one of our nationwide showrooms and bring the approximate measurement of the space you require a wardrobe designed for and we will do an immediate computorized three dimensional design and quote for you (we will do more precise measurements before manufacture, for quotation purposes your measurements are sufficient).
2. Ring or email your local showrooms and one of our designers can give you an approximate idea over the phone
Do you offer a free advice / consultation service?
We will call to your home and advise you on the different options, free of charge.
Are all your wardrobes standard depth and height?
No, all our wardrobes are custom made and can be made to any depth and height.
The ideal depth we like to use is 650mm and the ideal height is floor to ceiling.
How long does it take to install by fitters?
What is the procedure regarding payment?
What about safety regarding mirrors and glass doors?
Can I just get the doors fitted in front of my existing wardrobe?
Can I fit the doors myself or get somebody else to fit them?
Will you supply the full wardrobe for me or somebody else to fit?
What are the types of door elements available?
What size doors do you provide?
Can you fit into sloping ceilings?
Do you fit corner wardrobes?
Do you fit under stairs storage?
Book Your Consultation
Visit our showrooms in Cork, Dublin and Limerick or organise a home consultation.
22a Southside Industrial Estate,Pouladuff,Togher, Cork (opposite Ez Living Furniture )
Long Mile Retail Centre.111-113 long Mile Road. Dublin 12. D12 YNY3
Mulgrave Street , ( opposite Saint Josephs Hospital ) V94 X529
- Sliding Wardrobes
- Walk in Wardrobes
- Room Dividers
- Graphical Sliding Wardrobes
- Angled Door Wardrobes
- Bi-folding Angled Door Wardrobes
- Pocket Doors
- Corner Wardrobes